Want Easy Access to Your Funds?
Sugar River Bank offers savings and money market accounts that will keep your funds liquid-as well as safe and secure.
An interest bearing account that allows for electronic deposits and debits of funds. Monthly statement records detailed activity. Enhanced Savings pays interest on $100.00 minimum daily balance per statement cycle.
- Monthly Fee of $1.00 if minimum daily balance of $100.00 is not maintained
- Minors (under 18) and senior citizens (62 and older) are exempt from fee
- Variable interest rate is accrued daily and paid on the entire account balance monthly
The Money Market account is an Insured Interest Investment requiring a $600.00 minimum balance to earn interest during any statement cycle. The account also features additional balance tiers for higher variable rates of interest.
- Minimum opening balance is $20.00
- Additional balance tiers for higher variable rates of interest that will be paid on entire balance
- Tiers are $600 to $999.99, $1,000 to $49,999.99, $50,000 to $99,999.99, $100,000 to $249,999.99 and $250,000 and above.
- If minimum daily balance is not maintained, there will be a $5.00 monthly fee and .20/debit
This club account is designed to help you save money throughout the year for the holidays, taxes, vacations or anything else you want. Every Friday, money is automatically transferred (AFT) from your Checking or Savings account to your Holiday Club account. It's an easy and convenient way to help you save money.
- Weekly AFT amounts are $1, $2, $5, $10, $15, $20, $25 or $50
- Customer makes all weekly AFT payments for plan chosen
- Bank makes last payment on all qualified accounts
- Money is distributed to you the first week of November
Fundsavers Savings (Youth Savings Account)
Fundsavers Savings teaches children the value of saving and allows parents to encourage good banking habits.
- For children under the age of 18. Signature of parent or adult required at account opening
- Monthly statement
- Online Banking available with signed agreement
- Upon reaching the age of 18 the account will be converted to a Statement Savings account.
For more information call or visit one of our offices. Click here for a listing of our branch office locations and hours.
** All rates subject to change without notice. Please verify rates by contacting your nearest branch office. Please note other terms, conditions, or restrictions may apply depending upon product offer.