Sugar River Bank announces new, improved Bill Payment & P2P
On June 5, 2019, our new Bill Payment introduced new features alongside the familiar features you've come to rely on. Experience greater time savings and ease of use, while paying your bills safely and securely from your computer-anywhere, anytime.
What to Expect
- 18 months of Bill Payment history (from the previous Bill Pay) will be available to you through your new Bill Payment section of Internet Banking beginning June 5th. You will be able to view payment history from the previous Bill Pay by navigating to Payments⇒ History⇒ Transactions⇒ History prior to 6/5/19
- All of your payees and any scheduled payments will carry over to the new system.
- The cut off time to have a payment process the same day is 2:59PM EST.
- Any Bill Payment alerts you had set up in the previous Bill Pay, will no longer be sent. You can set up new Bill Pay alerts in the Personal Information section of the new Bill Pay.
- Just as before, electronic payments are withdrawn from your account on the processing date you selected. Check payments are handled like any other check and are debited after the check has been cashed/deposited and processed by Sugar River Bank.
- P2P customers will now access their payees through the Bill Payment tab. All payees should carry over to Bill Pay.
- Demos will be available to you and can be accessed by clicking View Demo in the right corner of the Bill Pay page. User Guides are available below.
Click here for a demo of how to use the new Bill Pay: