Security is our Priority...
At Sugar River Bank your privacy and security are of paramount importance to us. We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and ensuring security while using the SRB Online Banking System. We utilize some important safety features for your protection.
- All online banking communications are encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to ensure that no one can access your account data.
- An individual username and password are required for access and can be changed at any time by you to maintain security.
- Your password will expire every 180 days. At the time of expiration, you will need to create a new, unique password. You will receive a warning message prior to expiration.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) in the form of verification codes is used to combat online fraud losses and credential theft due to cybercrime. Never give out the verification codes to anyone.
- A session timer tracks your access. If no activity is recorded from your computer after a pre-determined amount of time, your session will be terminated. Further access will require you to log in again.
- If the incorrect login credentials are entered three times in a row, account access will be denied until you contact the bank and your identity is confirmed.
- Sugar River Bank will never send you an email asking you for your account numbers, social security number, User ID or Password.
We ask that you assist us in protecting your confidential banking information while using SRB Online Banking. Below are some steps you can take to ensure your account information is protected.
- Do not share your User ID, Password or verification codes with anyone.
- Remain at your computer until our Online Banking transactions are completed and log out.
- Log out of Online Banking prior to visiting other internet sites.
- Don’t use obvious numbers or easily accessible information for your User ID or Password.
- Ensure that no one is watching when you enter your User ID and Password, especially in public spaces.
- If you record your User ID and Password keep them in a secure location.
- Review your account information often, but no less than monthly. Report any unusual activity to Sugar River Bank Immediately.