Remote Deposit Anywhere
With Remote Deposit Anywhere, now you can deposit your checks anywhere, anytime without having to go to the bank!
Whether you are home, at work or even on vacation, you can make a deposit when you need to 24/7. Just take a photo of the check with your smartphone or tablet, it's that easy!
- Safely and securely deposit checks directly into your Sugar River Bank checking or savings account
- Save time
- You will receive an email notification on the same day the deposit is made
There is a daily deposit dollar limit of $2,500.00*
Deposits received and accepted BEFORE 4pm EST on a regular business day will be made available after end of day processing.
Deposits received and accepted AFTER 4pm or on a non-business day will post the next banking day after end of day processing.
Remote Deposit Anywhere is a FREE service that allows you to make deposits to your accounts 24/7.
There is no fee from Sugar River Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
*If you have any questions or concerns about deposit amount limits or need help enrolling, please call us at 603-863-3000 and ask to speak with a Customer Service Representative during business hours, or see our Enrollment and User Guide in the link below.
Remote Deposit Anywhere Enrollment
You must first enroll in Online Banking. After logging into Online Banking-you can enroll in Mobile Banking. Sugar River Bank apps are available for Android and Apple smartphones as well as the iPad.
After in enrolling in Mobile Banking:
Read the RDA Agreement below by clicking the link.
- Click the RDA Application Link below and complete the application, click submit.
- You will receive notification of your approval or denial within three business days via the email address provided to us.
- Once notified that you have been approved, you will have access to the RDA feature immediately! Please find the RDA User Guide link below for your convenience.
*Please note that Sugar River Bank strongly recommends not saving passwords with your browser for sites which have private financial information.